Tuscany Superb Recycled 9-Karat Gold, Ruby and Sapphire Signet Ring
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Bleue Burnham's 'Tuscany Superb' signet ring is 'crammed' with vibrant rubies and sapphires to pay homage to garden designer Ms Victoria Mary Sackville-West's principle of "cram, cram cram" when filling flower beds. It's been handmade in London from 9-karat recycled gold in a squared shape.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 9-karat recycled gold
- Rubies, total weight: 0.08 carats; sapphires, total weight: 0.40-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.