Clapham Logo-Embroidered Cotton-Gabardine Coat
Burberry first developed its cotton-gabardine canvas in 1879, using it across the label's iconic trench coats for over a century. This 'Clapham' car coat is crafted from the fabric and tailored to a relaxed fit. The back is embroidered with the brand's moniker alongside an updated iteration of the heritage oak-leaf crest.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Brown cotton-gabardine
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.