Newport Silk and Wool-Blend Jacquard Tuxedo Jacket
Favourbrook's tailoring is ideal for those looking to "push the boundaries of black tie". Cut on its signature 'Newport' block, this silk and wool-blend tuxedo jacket has been made in the UK and jacquard-woven with a floral pattern that emits a bit of a shine when the light hits it just right. It's finished with a felted undercollar, smoked shell buttons and a paisley satin-jacquard lining - markers of truly exquisite craftmanship.
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a UK 40
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Midnight-blue silk and wool-blend jacquard
- Peak lapels, felted undercollar, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front flap pockets, two internal pockets, double vent, fully lined
- One-button fastening
- 67% silk, 33% wool; lining: 50% viscose, 50% acetate
- Dry clean
- Shell: Tahiti
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.