Call us on 800 593 801
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information. To check your eligibility, Klarna will perform a soft search with a credit reference agency. This will not affect your credit score.
No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card
- 3 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest or hidden fees
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort
For more information, take a look at Klarna's Pay in 3 Terms and Conditions
How it works
- Add products to your Shopping Bag and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app.
Pay online or in the app Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
- Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
- Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login
- Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/it/servizio-clienti/
Safe and secure
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
Frequently asked questions
Visit the Klarna FAQ page to find out more about using Klarna.
Klarna believe payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why their smooth checkout options give you more time and control so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide
- One of Europe’s largest banks who have been powering online checkouts for over 15 years
Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
MR PORTER is not a lender and acts only as an introducer.