H. MOSER & CIE.
Endeavour Perpetual Calendar Hand-Wound 40.8mm 18-Karat Rose Gold and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 1341-0110
H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Endeavour Perpetual Calendar' watch tracks time for you down to the leap year while still maintaining the label's signature refinement. It's crafted from 18-karat rose gold, which frames a signature smoked fumé dial, the result of a process of over 200 steps. Its hand-wound nature allows you to create a weekly ritual of appreciation for this exquisite timepiece.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 341.hand-wound movement with 7-day power reserve
- 28 jewels, 18,000 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds
- Date window, perpetual calendar
- Power reserve indicator
- Blue fumé dial
- 18-karat rose gold hands
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening dark-brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40.8m
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 1341-0110
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.