Leather-Trimmed Canvas Roll-Top Backpack
Loewe's backpack is detailed with the brand's recognisable anagram - paying homage to the house's leatherwork heritage, the emblem was designed by artist Mr Vicente Vela in the '70s. It's made from sturdy canvas and has a handy roll-top profile that you can adjust to accommodate your contents.
This item’s measurements are:
- Handle Length: 8cm / 3.1in
- Height: 58cm / 22.8in
- Width: 47cm / 18.5in
- Green canvas
- Top handle, two adjustable webbing shoulder straps
- Debossed designer emblem, navy leather trims (Calf)
- Internal slip pockets, padded sleeve
- Fully lined
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 58 litres
- Velcro®, buckle and zip fastenings
- Comes with dust bag
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.