Course Correction Gold, Diamond and Enamel Necklace
They are tools for self-discovery as well as self-expression,"" says Foundrae founder Beth Bugdaycay about her antique-feel pendants. This necklace is strung with the label's 'Course Correction' medallion, which is inspired by the belief that life is a constant process of adjusting. It's handcrafted from gold, inlaid with multicoloured enamel and set with a sparkling diamond.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 1.5cm / 0.6in
- Pendant Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Gold, multicoloured enamel
- Diamond, total weight: 0.06-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.