Maestro 3.0 Automatic Chronograph 39mm Titanium and Rubber Watch, Ref.No. GC3.0-A-02
It's no overstatement to say that Gérald Charles Genta designed some of the 20th century's most seminal watches. While more obscure perhaps, the distinctive 'Maestro' is signature to the maker's daring style in the later part of his career. In its '3.0' edition, it's crafted from titanium with a fluted case framing the sunburst emerald dial. The GCA 3022/12 movement boasts extreme precision at a mere height of 6.07mm.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches.
- Swiss-made calibre GCA 3022/12 automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 46 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Chronograph: small seconds, 30-minute and 12-hour counters
- Emerald sunburst dial
- Super-LumiNova® filled hands, indices and markers
- Titanium case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening green vulcanised rubber strap
- Case diameter: 39 mm; case thickness: 8 mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: GC3.0-A-02
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.