Arceau Squelette Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. W055537WW00
One of Hermès Timepieces' most iconic designs, the 'Arceau' watch was introduced in 1978, but still feels so contemporary. This updated version has a sleek 40mm stainless steel case and a few recognisable brand signatures, such as the rotating Arabic numerals and riding stirrup-inspired lugs that celebrate the house's equestrian heritage. The graduated smoked dial with a transparent centre allows you to admire the automatic movement's intricate workings, while the black alligator strap gives it a truly timeless appeal.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre H1837 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Graduated black dial with transparent centre
- Stainless steel hands, silvered Arabic numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Deployment buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 9.5mm; lug width: 17mm; wrist size: 6.3"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: W055537WW00
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.