Straight-Leg Patchwork Upcycled Voile and Recycled Cotton-Jersey Drawstring Shorts
EXCLUSIVE TO MR PORTER. Los Angeles-based Carleen is inspired by America's quilting heritage. Produced locally to the brand, these shorts are made from recycled cotton-jersey, grown without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers. They're patchworked with swatches from vintage quilts so each pair is truly unique.
This product is Locally Made from Considered Materials.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Sky-blue recycled cotton-jersey, multicoloured voile
- 100% recycled cotton
- Machine wash
- This piece is made from upcycled fabrics and therefore may differ slightly from that pictured
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.