Straight-Leg Grosgrain-Trimmed Wool-Crepe Tuxedo Trousers
For decades, Giorgio Armani's impeccably cut suits have been the outfit of choice for the successful man. These tuxedo trousers are tailored from wool-crepe in a straight profile and pressed for definition. The grosgrain waistband looks dapper when the time comes to remove your jacket.
- Those with muscular thighs may wish to take the next size up
- Regular-straight leg, mid-rise style
- Unfinished hems; alter to fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy wool-crepe and grosgrain
- Two on-seam pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets
- Hook and zip fastening
- 100% wool; lining1: 100% silk; lining2: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.