Double-Breasted Herringbone Virgin Wool Coat
TOM FORD refines even the most classic of designs. This coat, for example, has been crafted in Italy from virgin wool woven with monochromatic herringbone. It's tailored in an enveloping, double-breasted shape with wide notch lapels and slim epaulettes.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Internal shoulder pads
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black and white virgin wool
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 100% virgin wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining1: 60% cupro, 40% cotton; lining2: 100% leather (Cow)
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.