BANG & OLUFSEN
Beoplay A9 Speaker
Designer Mr Øivind Alexander Slaatto wanted to achieve beauty from all angles with the Bang & Olufsen 'Beoplay A9' speaker, and in choosing a spherical hood, ended up creating a device that also provides a wonderfully full and balanced surround in any space. It's made from high-quality oak, polymer, aluminium and wool-blend fabric and integrated with a powerful 1500 watt digital amplifier system that perfectly adapts the sound to the environment of each room.
- White wool-blend and polymer, oak, silver aluminium
- Power amplifiers: 1 x 400 watt class D for bass, 2 x 200 watt class D for midrange, 2 x 200 watt class D for fullrange, 2 x 150 watt class D for treble
- Driver units: 1 x 8' woofer, 2 x 3” midrange, 2 x 1½” fullrange, 2 x ¾” tweeters
- Effective frequency range: 33
- 23.000 Hz
- Streams over Apple AirPlay, bluetooth audio streaming, QPlay 2.0 (China specific), Chromecast built-in, Deezer, TuneIn
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz & 5GHz) Bluetooth 4.2
- Multi-room connectivity: Compatible with Beoplay A6, A9 and M5 speakers
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.