DE BONNE FACTURE
Convertible-Collar Cotton-Voile Shirt
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. De Bonne Facture was founded by Hermès alumnus Deborah Neuberg, so quality fabrics and responsible production are paramount. Part of our Small World collection, this shirt is locally made from cotton-voile in a traditional les fleurs de Chennai paisley print. The collar is convertible, so it can be worn relaxed and open or neatly buttoned up.
This product was made using Heritage Craft and Locally Made.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This shirt is intended for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy and tonal-green cotton-voile
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.