Montre Arceau Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 55547WW00
Hermès Timepieces' 'Montre Arceau' watch is modelled after the iconic original created by Artistic Director Mr Henri d'Origny in 1978. Engineered with a Swiss-made H1837 automatic movement - one of the house's first in-house calibres - this stainless steel reference has signature sloping Arabic numerals and stirrup-inspired asymmetrical lugs. It's fitted on a supple blue alligator strap to round out the classic feel.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Swiss-made H1837 automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,000 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Date window
- Ivory and light-grey dial
- Gunmetal-tone hands and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening blue alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; wrist size: 6.3"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 055547WW00
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.