Portugieser Chronograph 41mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch
Dedicated to untiring enterprise and exceptional craftsmanship, illustrious Swiss brand IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN puts its timepieces through 30 gruelling quality tests that last several months - it's this rigorous and extensive attention to detail that guarantees each one is as perfect as the next. A continuation of the Portuguese family of watches that dates back to the 1930s, this 'Portugieser' style has an elegant stainless steel case that houses a calibre 79350 mechanical chronograph movement with a 44-hour power reserve. The navy alligator strap is a sleek alternative to ubiquitous black, but still classic enough for everyday wear. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre 79350 mechanical chronograph movement with self-winding 44-hour reserve
- 31 jewels
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silver-plated dial
- Blue indices
- Stainless steel
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening navy alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40.9mm; case thickness: 12.3mm; strap length: 190mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: IW371446
- Alligator: USA
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.