Tapered Cashmere and Cotton-Blend Sweatpants
Loro Piana's precious cashmere is sourced from Hircus goats in Mongolia - only 100 grams of usable fibres can be taken from the animal, which is why it is so valuable. These sweatpants are made from the soft yarns blended with cotton for breathability and dyed an adaptable grey hue. You might think they can only be paired with tees or sweatshirts, but they look equally as cool worn with blazers, field jackets and gilets.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Tapered leg, mid-rise style
- These sweatpants are adjustable at the waist
- Mid-weight knit
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey and army-green cashmere and cotton-blend
- Drawstring waistband, front slash pockets
- 50% cashmere, 50% cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.