Ikeja Printed Cotton Shorts
Post-Imperial's 'Ikeja' shorts are hand-dyed by a master artisan in Osogbo, Nigeria, using a delicate and time-consuming wax-resistance technique that produces unique patterns. They're made using cotton sourced from a local decades-old textile mill and topped with a comfortable elastic waistband.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- These shorts are adjustable at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a S
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Tonal-blue cotton
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, two front on-seam lined pockets, back buttoned welt pocket
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.