THE ELDER STATESMAN
+ Inner City Arts Striped Merino Wool and Cashmere-Blend Sweater
The Elder Statesman's sweater is knitted from merino wool and cashmere-blend for a luxuriously soft feel. It's been made on traditional looms in Los Angeles and appliquéd with a drawing of a bird from Inner City Arts, a creative space for over 200,000 disadvantaged children. Pair its colourful stripes with dark trousers.
- Model wears two sizes larger to achieve a looser fit
- Mid-weight knit
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Black, orange and green merino wool and cashmere-blend
- 70% merino wool, 30% cashmere
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.