Defy Classic Automatic 41mm Ceramic and Rubber Watch
Zenith introduced its 'Classic' watch at Baselworld 2018 and it became the latest model to join the innovative 'Defy' range. Manufactured in Switzerland with a black ceramic case and sapphire glass crystal lens, this automatic reference showcases the label's in-house Elite 670 SK movement through an openwork design. It boasts a 50-hour power reserve and has a flexible rubber strap. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made Elite 670 SK automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Skeleton dial
- Black and gunmetal-tone hands and indices
- Black ceramic case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening black rubber strap
- Case diameter: 41mm; case thickness: 10.75mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 49.9000.670/77.R782
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.