Biarritz Gold Diamond Necklace
Scandinavian minimalism meets ornate Middle Eastern design in Orit Elhanati's eponymous jewellery. Locally crafted from gold, this 'Biarritz' necklace is like a postcard of a glowing French sunset with a sprinkling of diamonds in the centre, on each beam and around the frame.
This product was made from Considered Materials using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft, Locally Made and made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
This item’s measurements are:
- Pendant Length: 2.5cm / 1in
- Pendant Width: 2.5cm / 1in
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.16-carats; round-cut G VVS diamond, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece is made using precious materials and therefore should be treated with care. Surface scratches and marks are normal through wear and time, but please store items separately and clean regularly to ensure top condition
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.