H. MOSER & CIE.
Endeavour Automatic Tourbillon 42mm 18-Karat White Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 1804-0201
The smoked dial of H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Endeavour' watch is a signature perfected by its workshop - the sunburst requires over 200 steps to produce. Quite as artful is the exposed tourbillon at six o'clock, a feat of mechanical precision that serves to enhance accuracy. It's crafted from 18-karat white gold and set on a kudu leather strap that ages beautifully.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 804 automatic movement with 72-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Grey fumé dial
- 18-karat white gold hands and indices
- 18-karat white gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening brown leather strap (Kudu)
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 1804-0201
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.