H. MOSER & CIE.
Endeavour Perpetual Centre Seconds Automatic 40mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 1200-0400
H. Moser & Cie.'s 'Endeavour Perpetual Centre Seconds' watch looks simple at first glance, but take a closer look at the Cosmic brown fumé dial and you'll notice a gradient sunburst effect, which requires over 200 different steps to achieve. Powered by an in-house calibre HMC 200 automatic movement, it has an 18-karat red gold case complemented beautifully by the light-brown kudu leather strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 200 automatic movement with 72-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour, minute and seconds hands
- Cosmic brown fumé dial
- 18-karat red gold hands and indices
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for time and date adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening light-brown leather strap (Kudu)
- Case diameter: 40mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 1200-0400
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.