Eggsy's Black Wool and Mohair-Blend Tuxedo Trousers
- IT 46
- IT 48
- IT 50
- IT 52
- IT 54
- IT 56
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. What man doesn't want to dress like a spy? That (rhetorical) question is what Kingsman's film costume-to-collection line answers, says MR PORTER's Buying Director, Mr Toby Bateman. Worn by Eggsy (codename: Galahad) on screen, these tuxedo trousers are cut from a fine wool and mohair-blend woven in a classic barathea by English weaver William Halstead. Follow the dapper agent's lead and style yours with the burnt orange jacket. Shown here with Kingsman jacket, Kingsman shirt, Kingsman shoes, Kingsman pocket square.
This item is small to size; see Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Slim cut, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size IT 50 trousers have a hem width of approximately 7.5”/ 19cm and a rise measurement of 11.8”/ 30cm
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black wool and mohair-blend
- Side adjusters, four pockets, grosgrain trims, unfinished hems, partially lined
- Hook and zip fastening
- 70% wool, 30% mohair; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.