H. MOSER & CIE.
Heritage Tourbillon 46mm 18-Karat White Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 8804-0201
Dignified and timeless, H. Moser & Cie.'s watches have made notable appearances in novels by Dostoevsky. Exhibiting that same elegance, this one-of-a-kind reference features an ornately hand-enamelled, engraved and diamond-set cover that encases the white dial. It's powered by the maison's HMC 804 automatic tourbillon movement, which counteracts the effects of gravity for improved accuracy. The case is made from 18-karat white gold and the strap is supple kudu leather.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 804 automatic movement with 72-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- White enamel dial
- 18-karat white gold hands and indices
- 18-karat white gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening grey leather strap (Kudu)
- Case diameter: 46mm; case thickness: 14.3mm; strap width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 8804-0201
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.