Wright Flyer Limited Edition Automatic 43mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch, Ref. No. WF-SS
This limited edition Bremont watch is inspired by the 1903 Wright Flyer engineered by the Wright Brothers in Dayton, Ohio – each one features some of the original muslin material from the aircraft, visible through the exhibition case back. Fitted with a polished stainless steel Trip-Tick® case and black alligator strap, it's powered by a BWC/01 automatic movement – the label's first-ever proprietary calibre – and has a date-specific seconds sub-dial. It comes in a commemorative wooden box with a pair of embossed silver-tone plaques.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Modified Swiss-made calibre BWC/01 automatic movement with 50-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds
- Black dial
- SuperLumiNova®-coated hands and Arabic numerals
- Polished stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 43mm; case thickness: 14.1mm; lug width: 22mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: WF-SS
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.