Arceau Squelette Automatic 40mm Stainless Steel and Leather Watch, Ref. No. W055631WW00
Among the timepieces that made Mr Henri d'Origny legendary is Hermès' 'Arceau' watch, which debuted in 1978. This 'Squelette' edition refreshes the design while preserving the unique charm that first fostered its allure - namely the stainless steel lugs, inspired by riding stirrups and the house's equestrian roots, and the distinctive rotating Arabic numerals. They circle here around a gradient-smoked mineral crystal dial, while the exhibition case back showcases an oscillating weight that's sculpted with the house's emblem.
For warranty information, please refer to details & care
- Swiss-made calibre H1837 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Graduated black dial with transparent centre
- Stainless steel hands, Arabic numerals and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Pin-fastening black Barenia leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 9.5mm; lug width: 17mm; wrist size: 6.3"
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: W055631WW00
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.