Navy Unstructured Worsted Wool Blazer
DESIGNED BY MR PORTER. The navy worsted wool used to tailor Mr P.'s jacket is sourced from a British textile mill and for this latest collection, we've improved the cut and fit. This single-breasted style is designed with tidy notch lapels and detailed with functioning buttoned cuffs and a single back vent – both of which give it a bespoke feel. Wear yours with a knitted sweater and chinos, or alternatively pair it with the coordinating trousers. Shown here with Mr P. trousers, Mr P. sweater, Mr P. T-shirt, Mr P. Derby shoes.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular cut blazer, tailored for a comfortable fit
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Model wears a UK 38
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy worsted wool
- Notch lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front patch pockets, single vent, two internal pockets, floating canvas, partially lined
- Two button fastening
- 100% wool; trim: 100% cotton; lining: 100% cupro; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.