Possession 18-Karat White Gold and Diamond Ring
- 59 (low stock)
- 62 (low stock)
Piaget's ring is comprised of two bands, which are joined but rotate independently, symbolising the harmonious bond between two people. Part of the label's 'Possession' collection, it's been crafted in France from polished 18-karat white gold and features seven diamonds hand-applied by master gem-setters - the number is thought to bring good fortune.
- French sizing
- follow our simple guide to make sure yours fits:
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 18-karat white gold
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.13-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.