Possession 18-Karat White Gold and Diamond Ring
- 59 (sold out)
- 60 (low stock)
Piaget's ring is comprised of two bands, which are joined but rotate independently, symbolising the harmonious bond between two people. Part of the label's 'Possession' collection, it's been crafted in France from polished 18-karat white gold and features seven diamonds hand-applied by master gem-setters - the number is thought to bring good fortune.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- 18-karat white gold
- Brilliant-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.13-carats
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.