Track your Order
Once your purchase has been dispatched, you may track the progress of your delivery here.
How to track your order
Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched. Please note, this will take longer during Sale.
If one or more items are coming from another location, the delivery time frame may be longer.
Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online. If you are a registered customer, you can also follow your delivery by signing into your account and selecting 'My Orders'.
Your delivery options
Our delivery options and costs may vary. View what's currently available at checkout.
**You will be notified at checkout if your order or part of your order is coming from Italy as it may affect the delivery options available to you. **
Express: 15 GBP
- Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Receive your purchases in 3-4 working days after your order has been accepted
DHL On Demand Delivery
Our shipping partner, DHL, offers you the flexibility to make changes to your delivery while it’s on its way to you using DHL On Demand Delivery (ODD). Whether you need to schedule a delivery for another day or remove the signature requirement, ODD makes it easy for you.
Once your order has left us and is with DHL, they will contact you via SMS and/or email to let you know when to expect the delivery. If ODD is available in your location, this message will also contain a link to the ODD site. All you need is your tracking (shipment waybill) number.
Here’s a few options you can select to customise your delivery:
Schedule Your Delivery
If your estimated delivery date doesn’t suit, you have the option to select another date within 5 working days.
Where available, you’ll also be able to select a timed window to receive your order.
If you’d prefer not to sign for your delivery, you can remove the signature requirement. Please note that if you choose to remove this, MR PORTER and DHL cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur once your order has been delivered.
Leave With Neighbour
Request for your order to be left with your neighbour by providing DHL with their house number and any further instructions. Please note that if you select this option, MR PORTER and DHL cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur once your order has been delivered.
Collection from a DHL Service Point
Our most sustainable delivery option.
If you won’t be in for your delivery, you can choose to pick this up from DHL Service Point.
DHL ODD will show you the nearest DHL Service Points to you, so you can select which one works best for you. They’ll then contact you to let you know when it’s ready to collect and how long you have to pick up your delivery. Please note that if the parcel is not collected within this timeframe, it’ll be sent back to the DHL depot.
To collect your parcel from a DHL Service Point you’ll need to bring two forms of ID:
- A photographic ID (e.g. passport or driving license)
- Your email/SMS notification from DHL
Still on vacation? You can request DHL to hold your delivery for up to 30 calendar days for you.
Where available, you’ll also be able to select a timed window to receive your delivery.
Due to international trading agreements and local customs restrictions, we may be unable to ship certain items to your location. We'll let you know if this is the case once you proceed to purchase.
Due to transport restrictions, we are unable to ship pressurised or flammable items by air. Where available, select our Standard delivery option at checkout.
We are also unable to ship lithium batteries by air. Items containing lithium batteries can only be delivered via our Standard shipping method.
Signing for your purchase
You can rest assured that we'll keep your purchase safe until it reaches you. Your order is insured against theft and accidental damage during delivery. Once your purchases have been delivered to the specified address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance. If you are unavailable when your package arrives, our courier will make two more attempts to deliver your purchase.
If you won't be in, you can choose to waive the signature on the shipping page at checkout. Please be aware that if no signature is collected, you agree to our terms and conditions and take full responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. Please note, orders containing items of high value may still require a signature, even if you did not select to sign for your order on arrival.
At MR PORTER, we see a future where luxury and fashion can play a role in restoring our planet. Conscious of the contribution we can make for a better world and a more sustainable future, we place at the heart of our strategy the following priority actions:
- Offering a considered shopping experience, by enabling our customers to make knowledgeable decisions. We continually increase the information and tools available during the online shopping journey.
- Securing more responsible delivery options, such as pick-up and service points and electric same-day delivery vehicles, and always striving to reduce the resources used in our packaging by removing, for example, the paper delivery notes.
- Investing on renewable energy to fully power our warehouses and offices located in seven markets.
- Reducing the environmental impacts of our own operations by compensating for the carbon emissions We cannot avoid yet.
- The major projects we contribute to relate to forest preservation, and are facilitated by Peace Parks Foundation, specifically the ‘Lower Zambezi REDD+ Project’ and ‘Luangwa Community Forests Projects’. REDD+ stands for countries’ efforts to reduce emissions from deforestation and forest degradation, and foster conservation, sustainable management of forests, and enhancement of forest carbon stocks.
- This impactful scheme along the Zambezi River preserves the wild forests by bringing a steady flow of cash to the communities who live there, on the agreement that the forests which surround them are conserved. Overall, the project protects 61km of the Lower Zambezi National Park boundary. It helps to avoid 160,000 tonnes of carbon emissions each year and protects over 40,000 hectares of wildlife habitat, as well as offering community support through increased income for 80% of households in the project area and 500 students participating in education programmes. Other projects include rainforest and biodiversity protection in Peru, and clean power generation in China. In Peru, we contribute to investment in sustainable nut processing, forest protection and the establishment of a federation of concessionaires; through these means, farmers in the Peruvian Amazon help protect a huge biodiversity hotspot from deforestation. The Everbright landfill project in China captures the methane emissions from a landfill and uses it for clean power generation, improving the lives of locals and contributing to sustainable development.