BAUME & MERCIER
Clifton Baumatic Automatic Chronometer 40mm Stainless Steel and 18-Karat Rose Gold-Capped Watch, Ref. No. M0A10458
Baume & Mercier's high-precision 'Baumatic' calibre has been engineered entirely in-house in partnership with Richemont Group stablemate ValFleurier – a wizarding skunkworks of micro-mechanical ingenuity. Fit for 21st century life, it ticks to COSC-certified levels of accuracy (+4/-6 seconds a day), boasts a reassuring five-day power reserve and will weather our world of smart devices thanks to antimagnetic alloys. This new model brings sartorial flair to the technical proceedings thanks to the rose gold capping of bracelet links and bezel.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made Baumatic BM13-1975A automatic movement with five-day power reserve
- 21 jewels, 28,800 Vph Functions
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window Dial
- Warm-white dial
- Gilted alpha-shaped hands and indices Case
- Polished stainless steel case
- 18-karat rose gold-capped bezel
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening stainless steel and 18-karat rose gold-plated bracelet Specifications
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 11.3mm; lug width: 20mm
- COSC-certified chronometer
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: M0A10458
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.