Weekender Leather-Trimmed Cotton-Canvas Holdall
Bennett Winch's 'Weekender' holdall is the first bag that founders Messrs Robin Bennett and Robin Winch ever designed (on a napkin in a bar, no less) - its durability and carefully considered compartments are what make it one of the label's most popular styles. Cut from durable cotton-canvas trimmed with leather, it has waterproof pockets for your shoes, a padded tablet sleeve and extra spaces for smaller items. Attach the webbing shoulder strap if your hands are full.
This item’s measurements are:
- Height: 25cm / 9.8in
- Width: 55cm / 21.7in
- Black cotton-canvas and leather (Cow)
- Two top handles, adjustable shoulder strap
- Black leather trims, gold-tone hardware
- Internal zipped pocket, padded tablet sleeve, built-in waterproof shoe compartments
- Two-way zip fastening
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 40 litres
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.