Course Correction 18-Karat Gold and Enamel Signet Ring
"Each symbol is a tool of self-discovery & self-expression", says Creative Director Ms Beth Bugdaycay of Foundrae's meaningful jewellery. Inspired by the belief that life is a constant process of adjusting, this 'Course Correction' signet ring is crafted from 18-karat gold and enamelled with a black and cream compass using the champlevé technique.
- S/M/L sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, it's best to measure your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off easily.
- 2. Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- 18-karat gold
- Black and cream enamel
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in France
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.