New Standard Dry Selvedge Denim Jeans
Parisian label A.P.C. uses hard-wearing Japanese selvedge denim - the dry, rigid type designed to break in with use for an organic fit and feel. This pair of jeans comes in a regular, straight-leg that's comfortable and classic, guaranteeing they'll form the backbone of your casual wardrobe. Shown here with A.P.C. T-shirt, Mr P. shirt, AMI jacket, A.P.C. boots.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Regular-straight-leg, mid-rise style
- These jeans are particularly long in length, alter to fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 31
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Indigo dry selvedge denim
- Belt loops, five pockets
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash or dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.