G9 Cotton-Blend Harrington Jacket
- UK/US 36
- UK/US 38
- UK/US 40
- UK/US 42
- UK/US 44
- UK/US 46 (low stock)
British heritage label Baracuta created the very first Harrington jackets back in the '30s, when they were worn to play golf - this 'G9' one is named after the number of holes on some courses. Made from a water-resistant cotton-blend, it has three pockets and a Coolmax® tartan lining.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Ribbed hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a UK 40
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Navy cotton-blend
- Funnel neck, buttoned throat latch and two front flap pockets, ribbed trims, internal pocket, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester; lining1: 80% cotton, 20% polyester; lining2: 100% polyester
- Machine wash
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.