Ocean Limited Edition Automatic 42mm Plastic, Aluminium and SEAQUAL Canvas Watch, Ref. No. 10587
You won't find many watchmakers as committed to sustainability as Baume – where possible, the Swiss house uses natural or recycled materials, like the plastic cups that have been given a new life as the casing of this limited edition 'Ocean' watch. It has a distinctive anthracite dial that features a multitude of layers and textures achieved through sandblasting and snailing, while the crown is relocated to 12 o'clock – a historical feature from the parent brand. This model is fitted with a SEAQUAL® canvas strap derived from upcycled marine plastic.
This item’s measurements are:
- Face Diameter: 4.2cm / 1.7in
- Min. Strap Length: 16cm / 6.3in
- Strap Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Max. Strap Length: 22.5cm / 8.9in
- Anodized aluminium and recycled plastic case, grey cork-lined SEAQUAL® canvas strap
- Anthracite dial, blue and white hands and markers, date window
- Swiss-made calibre Sellita SW200 automatic movement, 28,800 Vph
- Aluminium buckle fastening
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 10587
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.