Shop now. Pay with Learn more
Emily Adams Bode loves uncovering surprising and overlooked fabrics, and these diamond-patterned trousers are inspired by an unfinished quilt top from about 1940. Made from and lined in pure cotton, they're cut in a relaxed straight-leg fit and equipped with ties at the waist so you can forgo a belt.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Regular-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Quilted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton
- Adjustable waist tabs, two front slash pockets, two back buttoned flap pockets
- Button and zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.