The Hayes Leather-Panelled Wool-Blend Bomber Jacket
Golden Bear started out producing dockworker coats for the longshoremen of San Francisco Bay back in the 1920s, and the brand's outerwear is just as reliable today. Based on vintage varsity styles, this 'The Hayes' bomber jacket is made from substantial wool-blend with traditional leather panels and striped trims. The quilted interior provides a little extra warmth.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Ribbed hem
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black wool-blend, white leather
- Snap fastenings
- Fabric1: 80% wool, 20% polyamide; fabric2: 100% leather (cow); trim: 55% acrylic, 45% wool; lining: 100% acetate
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.