Eggsy's Black Wool and Mohair-Blend Tuxedo Trousers
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Kingsman's tuxedo trousers are cut from a fine wool and mohair-blend woven in a classic barathea by English weaver William Halstead. They have side adjusters so you can forgo a belt and grosgrain trims along the sides. Style yours with a smart jacket and Oxfords from the same collection.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Slim cut, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size IT 50 trousers have a hem width of approximately 7.5”/ 19cm and a rise measurement of 11.8”/ 30cm
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black wool and mohair-blend
- Side adjusters, four pockets, grosgrain trims, unfinished hems, partially lined
- Hook and zip fastening
- 70% wool, 30% mohair; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.