Camp-Collar Linen and Organic Cotton-Blend Shirt
The easy elegance of Stòffa's native New York underscores the label's dress code. This shirt is cut from airy linen and organic cotton-blend, specially selected for its breathability and tailored for a subtly relaxed fit. The brand tests its designs for up to two years to ensure they'll stand up to regular wear and also offers a repair service to extend the life of each piece.
This product was made from Considered Materials, Locally Made and made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size up to achieve a boxy fit
- This shirt is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Blue linen and organic cotton-blend
- Button fastenings
- 71% linen, 29% organic cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Seafoam
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.