Shop now. Pay with Learn more
Vilebrequin's 'Moorea' swim shorts are made from quick-drying shell printed with a vibrant bird motif, inspired by an original style from the '70s. Cut for a medium length, they're lined with mesh and have an adjustable drawstring waistband with four rows of stitching and eyelets to prevent ballooning. Team yours with a crisp shirt after a dip in the pool.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Elasticated at the waist
- Built-in mesh briefs
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Tonal-blue and green recycled shell
- Elasticated drawstring waistband, appliquéd designer emblem, two on-seam pockets, back VELCRO®-fastening flap pocket, metal eyelets, mesh lining
- 100% recycled polyamide; lining: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Machine wash
- Designer color: Bleu Marine
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.